Joined: 08 Nov 2016
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 pm (написано за 4 секунды)
Post subject: How Can I Play Blu-Ray on WMP in Windows 10/8.1/8
|Playing Blu-Ray discs using Windows Media Player
Failed to play Blu-ray with Windows Media Player? Take it easy. This page will introduce 3 solutions for this WMP Blu-ray playback issue.
Due to the removal of Windows Media Center from Windows 10, Windows 10 seems to lack a native DVD playing capatibility, needless to say Blu-ray movie playback on Windows Media Player. So, how to fix the issue that Windows Media Player can't play Blu-ray? Don't worry, there are some shortcuts of how to play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player you can get from this article. Here 3 solutions are offered.
First Solution: Find a proper Blu-ray player instead
After a closed test, Dimo makes the official announcement of 8K Player (www.mediadimo.com/8k-player) (Blu-ray Power) which can run higher quality Blu-ray disc perfectly on Windows 10. The newest Blu-ray discs released in the market like Zootopia (iphonetutorials.jimdo.com/2016/11/25/rip-zootopia-blu-ray-to-iphone/), Deadpool (www.mediadimo.com/copy-deadpool-blu-ray-to-iphone.html), The Hunger Games (tv-assistant.jimdo.com/2016/11/22/watch-blu-ray-via-apple-tv/), Game of Thrones (www.mediadimo.com/rip-blu-ray-on-mac.html), etc. can be played back as well. 8K Player comes with advanced audio decoding technologies like Dolby, DTS, AAC, TrueHD, DTS-HD, etc. delivering extraordinary audio effect.
With 8K Player (Blu-ray Power), you could easily realize the effect of playing Blu-ray on Windows Media Player, no need to installing Blu-ray plugin for Windows Media Player. Aside from Blu-ray disc, it can play Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO on Windows PC without any obstruction. The equivalent mac version is 8K Player for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/8k-player-for-mac). Luckily, your abundant Blu-ray collections won't need to rest on your locker yet.
As the perfect companion for Win/Mac, this media player software can work as your system’s default media player to play any media file on Windows 10/8.1/8/XP/7 smoothly too. To play Blu-ray on Windows PC, you only need to prepare:
* Source Blu-ray movie discs.
* Blu-ray recorder drive, either external or internal.
* Internet connection.
How to play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player Alternative
Free Download 8K Player (Blu-ray Power):
Win (www.mediadimo.com/download/player/8k-player-install.exe) Mac (www.mediadimo.com/download/player/mac/8k-player-install.dmg)
1. After confirming your PC is equipped with an Blu-ray drive, insert your Blu-ray disc in the drive, simply install 8K Player (Blu-ray Power) and run this Blu-ray player software. Click "Open Bluray" to load the Blu-ray disc.
2. After loading the Blu-ray disc, what you need to do now is just to enjoy it. You are enabled to change playing settings, including the audio track and subtitles of the movie, audio channel, playback speed, aspect ratio etc. You can also take a snapshot, make gif and record screen for sharing with others.
Second Solution: Download and install Blu-ray codec for Windows Media Player
Due to Sony's licensing policy upon Blu-ray, Windows Media Player Blu-ray compatible issue has not solved in the latest Windows OS version. A Blu-ray plugin for Windows Media Player will help Windows users play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player – the system's default media player.
Quite a few Windows Media Player Blu-ray codec packs are available for downloading and installing, like Windows Media Codec Pack or Media Player Codec Pack, etc. The mediaplayercodecpack.com website offers a popular codec pack for Windows media player that includes a number of popular codecs, including support for Blu-ray, which will allow you to play Blu-ray with Windows media player. You can download the codec pack on CNET's website or you can go directly to its website for downloading.
Third Solution: Rip Blu-ray to Windows Media Player Compatible Videos
If you have not decided to change your player, or the second solution seems to be a bit complex for you, there's an easy way to make it. You need rip Blu-ray disc to WMP friendly format like AVI, WMV, etc. Here comes with Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate), which enables you rip and convert Blu-ray to a common video for WMP for playback effortlessly.
This Blu-ray ripping software allows users to rip Blu-ray to MKV (www.mediadimo.com/lossless-blu-ray-to-mkv-backup.html), AVI, MP4 (www.mediadimo.com/convert-blu-ray-to-mp4.html), MOV, M4V, WMV, MPEG-2, etc as you like. What's more, it supports a variety of profiles for devices or apps including Xbox One S, Apple TV, Samsung TV, QuickTime Player, iPhone 7, iPad Pro, Gear VR, Facebook, Sony Vegas and more. Plus, with it, you can backup Blu-ray movies to hard drive in ISO (www.mediadimo.com/create-iso-from-blu-ray.html). If you are running on Mac, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac). Now download it and start the Blu-ray to WMP conversion.
1. Insert a Blu-ray and wait for the computer to detect it.
2. Launch the Blu-ray ripper software and click "Add Blu-ray" button. Then the disc will automatically be loaded. you are able to watch the Blu-ray video by double clicking.
3. Click "Select Format" button and choose WMP supported WMV or HD WMV format. Finally, tab "Start" to rip Blu-ray to Windows Media Player. After converting Blu-ray to WMP, the Blu-ray playback can be easily realized whenever you want without any limitation.
Tip:To play Blu-ray videos in the format of M2TS, you are recommended to try 8K Player (www.mediadimo.com/8k-player) above, the best and free multimedia player compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
If you want to play back Blu-ray discs, you're better to purchase a commercial Blu-ray playback solution like 8K Player in the first solution. The second solution would help you directly play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player, but seems to be much troublesome. The third solution is more useful if you not only want to play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player, but edit it in video editing software, uploading Blu-ray to blog or playing Blu-ray on portable devices like iPad. Now choose your right solution to enable Windows Media Player play Blu-ray movies!
Free Download or Purchase 8K Player (Blu-ray Power):
Find more New Year Sale (www.mediadimo.com/dimo-new-year-giveaway.html) and [email@example.com]contact us[/email] if you have any issues.
Source: How to enable Windows Media Player to play Blu-ray (videoapp-guide.over-blog.com/windows-media-player-play-blu-ray.html)
- How can I Play 3D Blu-ray on PS VR (bluraysky.over-blog.com/2016/11/play-3d-on-psvr.html)
- Convert Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 for 4K TV (bluraysky.over-blog.com/2016/11/rip-blu-ray-4k-tv.html)
- How to play 3D Blu-ray movies on HTC Vive (iskyshare.com/watch-bluray-on-vr-vive/)
- Copy rental Blu-ray from RedBox, NetFlix, Amazon (www.mediadimo.com/copy-rental-bluray.html)
- Top VR movies and 3D Blu-ray List for VR headsets (www.mediadimo.com/3d-bluray-vr-movies.html)
- 3 Ways to Play Blu-ray with VLC Media Player (bluraysky.over-blog.com/play-blu-ray-with-vlc.html)
- How to Rip Netflix Blu-ray to MKV for playing (bluraysky.over-blog.com/rip-netflix-blu-ray-to-mkv.html)
- Copy Blu-ray movies to Personal Cloud (bluraysky.over-blog.com/copy-blu-ray-to-personal-cloud.html)
- Solution: How can I Play 3D Blu-ray on 3D projectors (3d-vr-movie-zone.blogspot.com/2016/12/play-3d-bluray-on-3d-projectors.html)
- Rip Games of Thrones seasons 6 Blu-ray for backup or playing (bluraysky.over-blog.com/rip-game-of-thrones-season-6-blu-ray.html)