Joined: 08 Nov 2016
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am (написано за 1 секунду)
Post subject: Converting MP4 files for Viewing on DVD Player Easily
|DVD Player Won't Play MP4 Solution: Convert MP4 to DVD
Can DVD players play MP4? Why burned MP4 won't play on DVD player? How to play various MP4 on any DVD player? Convert MP4 to DVD is the one-stop solution.
As a big entertainment in our daily life, DVD player can brings us great movie enjoyment ia USB flash drive or Wifi connection. However, it is really a embarrassed thing when you tried to play common video formats like MP4 on DVD player, only to find your DVD player can't read the MP4 file, either from a digicam, or downloaded from the internet (www.mediadimo.com/free-mp4-download-sites.html). So what's the matter? If you've trouble playing MP4 files on DVD player, read on for details.
Well, here are somereasons why we can't Burn or Play MP4 on DVD Player:
1. Majority of DVD players only accept MPEG-2 in a standard VOB format, and very few of them are compatible with MPEG-4 videos.
2. All standard DVD accept videos that conform to a certain resolution and BVOP settings. For instance, a majority of DVD players limit import to a resolution of 720 by 756 or 720 by 480. While, if you got some MP4 files with greater than this, your DVD players will not have the capacity to play it.
3. Newer models of DVD players can be able to play AVI files on one and only one condition, the AVI file has to be further encoded with another codec such as Xvid, Divx, WMV and MPEG-1 just to name a few. And MP4 wouldn't be supported.
How to Play MP4 on All Kinds of DVD Players?
If you have downloaded movies or recorded clips in the MP4 video format, I suggest you convert MP4 format to fully compatible format with DVD player or burn the files onto a DVD directly for playback on a DVD player.
Solution 1: Convert MP4 to DVD Player
If you don't want to spend much time to burning MP4 to DVD for later playback, we had better find a powerful MP4 to DVD Player Converter which will automatically convert MP4 to DVD disc or DVD player supported MPEG-2/AVI format for smooth playback. Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac) is highly recommended for you to convert MP4 files to DVD. It is a professional all-in-one video converter program that supports converting MP4 to DVD Player format (www.mediadimo.com/mp4-to-dvd-player.html) with best quality on Mac (macos Sierra included).
Besides MP4 (www.mediadimo.com/top-mp4-converter.html), it can also convert other popular video formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, ASF, etc. to DVD. No technical knowledge is required! What's more, it supports customized profile for TV, VR, iPhone (www.mediadimo.com/play-mp4-on-iphone.html), iPad, Android, FCP, Avid MC, Premiere, etc. If you're a Windows user, simply turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate), which the same function as the Windows version. Now just download the right version of the Video Converter software and follow the guide to convert MP4 to DVD videos without any hassles.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download (www.mediadimo.com/download/mac/dimo-cvt-ultimate-trial.dmg) Windows Download (www.mediadimo.com/download/Dimo-vct-trial-setup.exe)
Tutorial: Convert and Play MP4 on DVD Player
- Cnet Download: download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: www.handyarchive.com/Audio/Rippers-Encoders/176347-Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac-download-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: www.directoryofshareware.com/preview/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: www.xentrik.net/software/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/470884/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: 146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: www.yankeedownload.com/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: www.dodownload.com/audio/grabber-converter/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for_46665.html
1. Simply drag-and-drop your MP4 video to the program window or click "Add File" button to load MP4 files. You can add multiple files one by one at a time an convert them in batch. You can backup MP4 to ISO files (www.mediadimo.com/mp4-to-iso.html) before MP4 conversion.
2. Click "Select Format" bar and choose one of the above mentioned DVD player supported video formats. You can choose AVI or MPEG-2 from "Format > Video" as the output format. If you require for high quality, select HD AVI or HD MPG from "Format > HD Video" as the target format.
Tip: If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. You can adjust the output file size as 1920x1080, frame rate as 6-30fps, bitrate as 30Mbps, audio codec as MP3.
3. After all necessary settings, hit on the "Start" button to start converting MP4 to DVD player format. You can view the duration and remaining time of the conversion process. Once the process completes, click the Open button to get the output fillies. Then transfer the generated files to your USB drive, plug the USB drive into your DVD Player's USB port. Then putting your MP4 onto a DVD to play on your TV (www.mediadimo.com/samsung-tv-mp4-solution.html) can be easy.
Solution 2. Burn MP4 to DVD player for playback
If there are no USB ports on your DVD player, you can opt to burn MP4 files to DVD disc for directly playing on DVD players with the following 3 free DVD Creator.
Tiny Burner (www.tinyburner.com/): An excellent freeware app that works with CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The installer also comes with a 32-bit and 64-bit version and will install the appropriate version automatically. Just load your disc into the drive, drag and drop the files you want and click the Burn icon to burn the disc.
StarBurn (www.starburnsoftware.com/products/starburn/editions): A nice full-featured CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning app. It has a nice GUI interface that splits your burning options into audio, video, and data. You can burn images and build ISO images also. Unique features include the ability to erase a disc and to compress audio.
True Burner (www.glorylogic.com/true-burner.html): It can burn standard, multi-session and bootable CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. It's got a very simple user interface and not a whole lot of settings. It doesn't have a lot of advanced features like ImgBurn, but it gets the job done and it works well.
Note: If you try to directly burn MP4 to DVD or your DVD burner app has no function of converting MP4 to MPEG-2, DivX, you will fail to burn MP4 to DVD disc. If the MP4 is not on either a video CD or DVD, even if you have successfully burn MP4 to DVD without converting, you will still encounter issues in playing MP4 on DVD player: Regular standalone DVD players can only read movie DVDs (those are in MPEG-2, and if you view them in Windows Explorer, you see a folder structure with VIDEO_TS, and files like .VOB .IFO and .BUP).
What's more, newer DVD players that are DivX-certified can (in addition to the above) read data DVDs with an AVI file encoded in the DivX codec. Most of the time, you will fail to play MP4 on DVD player unless the DVD players have the "Nero Digital" label on them.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download (www.mediadimo.com/download/mac/dimo-cvt-ultimate-trial.dmg) Mac Buy (www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=145698&p=145698-22&q=1&v=0&d=0&rc=45K2D47HSJ&a=l1)
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here (www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=145698&p=145698-23&q=1&v=0&d=0&rc=45K2D47H2Sa=l1).
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license（2-4 Macs）; $189.95/business pack（5-8 Macs）. Get your needed one at purchase page (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/purchase).
BDmate (Mac (www.mediadimo.com/bdmate-for-mac)/Win (www.mediadimo.com/bdmate))
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
DVDmate (Mac (www.mediadimo.com/dvdmate-for-mac)/Win (www.mediadimo.com/dvdmate))
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
Videomate (Mac (www.mediadimo.com/videomate-for-mac)/Win (www.mediadimo.com/videomate))
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac)/Win (www.mediadimo.com/8k-player))
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
[email@example.com]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at Facebook (www.facebook.com/mediadimo/) if you have any issues.
Source: How to Play MP4 on DVD Player without Fuss (device-geek.over-blog.com/play-mp4-on-dvd-player.html)
- Store Blu-ray to Hard Drive via macOS Sierra (media-hive.blogspot.com/2017/02/store-bluray-to-hard-drive.html)
- How to copy Blu-ray to hard drive for playing and sharing on Mac? (bestmobile.hatenablog.com/entry/copy-bluray-hard-drive)
- Get 4K video from DJI Mavic Pro to wok in GoPro Studio (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/02/get-mavic-pro-4k-to-gopro-studio.html)
- Editing DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K videos in Windows Movie Maker easily (media-hive.blogspot.com/2017/02/edit-phantom-4k-pro-4k-in-movie-maker.html)
- QT MOV to YouTube: Convert and Upload MOV to YouTube on Mac (lovemtime.blogspot.com/2017/02/upload-mov-to-youtube.html)
- Convert and Play WMV on iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus Included) (iphonetutorials.jimdo.com/2017/02/13/play-wmv-on-iphone/)
- Possible Way to view 3D Blu-ray films on View-master via Android/iOS phone (3d-vr-movie-zone.blogspot.com/2017/02/view-3d-bluray-on-view-master.html)
- How to add H.265 to Kodi for playback (4kvideo-help.jimdo.com/2017/02/14/add-h265-to-kodi/)
- How to Rip DVD to MP4 with multiple audio tracks keeping (www.mediadimo.com/rip-dvd-to-multi-track-mp4.html)
- Backup Blu-ray with 5.1/7.1 surround sound preserving (www.mediadimo.com/rip-blu-ray-with-surround-audio.html)