Joined: 08 Nov 2016
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:19 am (написано за 1 секунду)
Post subject: How to Edit DJI Mavic Pro 4K footage in GoPro Studio
|Can I Load Mavic Pro 4K H.264 MP4/MOV to GoPro Studio
The following tutorial will guide you through how to convert DJI Mavic Pro 4K files to GoPro Studio friendly format for easy editing.
DJI is perhaps the current leader in the consumer drone market and with good reason. Among all the DJI consumer drones, the Mavic Pro has got to be our favorite. This cool, insectile looking little drone can stay aloft for more than 25 minutes, offer a flight range of several miles and comes with some excellent 4K shootings. However, there are some issues like crashing, unsupported file type when getting DJI Mavic Pro video to work in GoPro Studio, especially in 4K. So, how to import DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to GoPro Studio beautifully?
According to GoPro Studio official statement, GoPro Studio supports importing the following files in "Step 1: Import & Convert":
MP4 video files from the original HD Hero Original, HD Hero 2, HERO3, and HERO3+.
MOV video files from Canon and Nikon DSLRs (except in Windows 8).
JPG files from GoPro HD Hero, Hero 2 and Hero 3 cameras (.jpgs from other sources may work, but have not been tested nor are they officially supported).
And GoPro Studio supports importing the following file formats directly for editing in "Step 2: Edit": GoPro CineForm AVI or MOV files (MOV only on Mac). Audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A and CAF
While DJI Mavic Pro records:
MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Video Recording Modes:
C4K: 4096×2160 24p
4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
2.7K: 2720x1530 24/25/30p
FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p
HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
However, GoPro Studio supports not all kinds of MP4/MOV formats, like some 4K MP4/MOV files with unacceptable high bitrate/resolution or big size from Mavic Pro. To be able to work with Mavic Pro 4K video files in GoPro Studio flawlessly, we would recommend transcoding them to a format that is well compatible with GoPro Studio.
Solution 1: Use GoPro Studio
To use GoPro Studio, you need to import the files, either .MP4 or .MOV, into Studio and then convert them to .AVI files, this is the normal process for Studio. Once converted, they can be edited as easily as GoPro files. At the conclusion, you can export the edited cut to a number of formats, including files intended for YouTube (www.mediadimo.com/upload-5k-mark-iv-4k-to-youtube.htm), Facebook and such. If you try to cut the original files, you get that message saying they are unsupported.
Solution 2: Use s a powerful alternative tool to GoPro Studio
Dimo Video Converter for Ultimate (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate)/Videomate (www.mediadimo.com/videomate) is just suitable to your needs, which is an all-in-one video converter, player and editor. Overall, the program is the best Video Converter for DJI 4K footage. With this DJI 4K video converter, you can effortlessly transcode DJI Mavic Pro 4k MP4/MOV to AVI/H.264 MP4, which will create an GoPro Studio friendly file format keeping the DJI original quality.
Besides GoPro Studio, this software can also export DNxHD for Avid MC (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/5d-mark-iv-4k-in-avid-mc.html), MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/converting-4k-to-use-in-premiere.html)/Element, WMV for Windows Movie Maker and more NLE systems for native editing, even MP4 for iPhone (www.mediadimo.com/play-4k-on-iphone.html)/iPad/VLC/Kodi/QuickTime for playback smoothly. What's more, this video app allows you to trim clips, crop videos, add effects, insert watermark, etc as GoPro Studio does. For Mac(OS Sierra (www.mediadimo.com/4k-converters-for-mac.html)) users, Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac) is the alternative choice. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
How to Convert DJI Mavic Pro 4K H.264 MP4/MOV for Editing in GoPro Studio
- Cnet Download: download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Software.informer Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate.software.informer.com/2.7/
- Top4download: www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: www.windows7download.com/win7-dimo-video-converter-ultimate/bpphgnww.html
- download.html.it: download.html.it/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/
- yankeedownload: www.yankeedownload.com/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-lnpoi.html
- instaluj.cz Download: www.instaluj.cz/dimo-video-converter-ultimate
- komputerswiat.pl Download: download.komputerswiat.pl/muzyka-i-wideo/konwersja-audio-wideo/dimo-video-converter-ultimate
- cuteapps Download: www.cuteapps.com/program-download/Audio_and_Music/Encoders_and_Grabbers/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_21900_free-software-download.htm
- downloadcollection Download: www.downloadcollection.com/dimo_video_converter_ultimate.htm
- itshareware Download: www.itshareware.com/prodview-code_374842--download-dimo-video-converter-ultimate.htm
- komputerswiat Download: www.komputerswiat.pl/nowosci/programy/2016/51/program-do-konwersji-plikow-audio-i-wideo-tylko-dzis-za-darmo.aspx
- stahuj.centrum.cz Download: www.stahuj.centrum.cz/multimedia/prevody_formatu/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/
- freedownloadmanager Download: en.freedownloadmanager.org/Windows-PC/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate.html
- Windows8downloads Download: www.windows8downloads.com/win8-dimo-video-converter-ultimate-fyqxbkug/
- Findmysoft Download: dimo-video-converter.findmysoft.com/
- Raritysoft Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate.raritysoft.com/windows
Step 1: Install and run Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, and then click the "Add File" button to load the Mavic Pro 4k videos.
Step 2: Click "Select Format" bar and choose AVI or MP4 from "Format > Video" or "Format > HD Video" as output format on the drop-down menu.
Tip: Click the Settings icon to adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need to get the best quality video. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p (www.mediadimo.com/4k-to-hd-converter.html), do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. That is the exact 1080p.
Step 3: Simply click the "Start" button to start converting and everything else will be automated. If you have added quite a bunch of video files, it would take some time to convert. You're done. Now your DJI Mavic Pro 4K H.264 MP4/MOV files will be converted into AVI/MP4 files ready to be imported to GoPro Studio perfectly.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here (www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=145698&p=145698-17&q=1&v=0&d=0&rc=45K2D47H2S&a=v).
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate/purchase).
[firstname.lastname@example.org]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at Facebook (www.facebook.com/mediadimo/) if you have any issues.
Source: Get 4K video from DJI Mavic Pro to wok in GoPro Studio (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/02/get-mavic-pro-4k-to-gopro-studio.html)
- Ways to Use MP4 in VirtualDub (www.mediadimo.com/use-mp4-in-virtualdub.html)
- Convert MKV to LG TV for Watching (medium.com/@marieadela8797/mkv-to-lg-tv-playback-issues-convert-mkv-to-lg-tv-for-watching-65e76afa7795)
- Lossless to Rip DVD to USB Type C/3.1/ Flash Drive on Mac/PC (www.mediadimo.com/rip-dvd-to-usb-flash-drive.html)
- Import XC15 4K MXF video in Premiere Pro on macos Sierra (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/02/import-xc15-4k-to-premiere-pro.html)
- Can Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 import MTS recordings?-Solved! (videoapp-guide.over-blog.com/import-mts-to-videostudio.html)
- Import MTS recordings to Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 for Editing Easily (imediashare.jigsy.com/entries/general/edit-mts-in-videostudio)
- Converting 4K video files to use in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6 (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/converting-4k-to-use-in-premiere.html)
- Best Workflow for Editing MP4 in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/edit-mp4-in-movie-studio-platinum.html)
- Enable Corel VideoStudio Pro Work with MTS files (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/enable-corel-videostudio-work-with-mts.html)
- WLMP to AVI converter - Convert WLMP file to AVI easily (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/convert-wlmp-to-avi.html)
Joined: 24 Mar 2017
Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am (спустя 2 месяца 23 дня 23 часа 19 минут; написано за 18 секунд)
Post subject: Fix GoPro Studio Won't Import DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K Video
|GoPro Studio software makes it easier than ever to create professional-quality videos with your GoPro content. It's super simple for basic edits. Speed, Audio level, white balance, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness can all be adjusted with sliders. For DJI Phantom or Inspire users who have recently recorded a 4K video footage, is it possible for you to load DJI Phantom/Inspire 1 4K into GoPro Studio for doing some free editing work? You can get the answer from the 2 issues listed below:
"I was going to use GoPro studio to edit some phantom video for the first time earlier today and I noticed when I went over the trim tools it said something about not being able to edit because it was not GoPro original footage."
"Does anyone know what video format needs to be used on the DJI 4K camera to work in the GoPro Studio video editor. Been using this program for over a year and like it. Had the GoPro on the Phantom 2 and now have upgraded to the Phantom 3 4K, any suggestions to make video editing easier?"
If you have the same issue mentioned above and are eager to fix it, please go on reading.
To perform a video editing with GoPro Studio, first you should be clear what type of media files can be added to GoPro Studio:
Step 1: Import & Convert
The following formats can be imported into "Step 1: Import & Convert" and converted into GoPro CineForm files for use in "Step 2: Edit".
- MP4 video files from the original HD Hero Original, HD Hero 2, HERO3, and HERO3+.
- MOV video files from Canon and Nikon DSLRs (except in Windows 8)
- JPG files from GoPro HD Hero, Hero 2 and Hero 3 cameras (.jpgs from other sources may work, but have not been tested nor are they officially supported)
Step 2: Edit
"Step 2: Edit" can import the following file formats
Video formats: GoPro CineForm AVI or MOV files (MOV only on Mac)
Audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A and CAF
As the DJI Phantom or Inspire 4K video are recorded in MP4 or MOV format with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 codec, which has to be converted into GoPro CineForm AVI or MOV files(MOV only on Mac). Therefore, for Windows users who try to load DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K MP4 files into GoPro Studio on Windows, you can download Pavtube Video Converter (www.pavtube.com/video_converter/) (review (www.pavtube.com/best-5-video-converter-review.html)) to transcode DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K to MOV or AVI video for loading into GoPro studio, for Mac users, just turn to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac (www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/) (review (www.pavtube.com/best-mac-video-converter-review.html))to get GoPro Studio editable MOV files DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K files.
As GoPro Studio lacks the ability to handble 4K files, therefore, it is ideal for you to compress 4K to 1080p (www.multipelife.com/compress-4k-video-to-1080p.html) for smooth video editing.
The following article will use the Windows version to show you how to convert and import DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K to GoPro Studio?
Step 1: Transfer DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K video to computer.
There are 3 different ways for you to transfer DJI footage to computer (www.multipelife.com/transfer-dji-phantom-footage-to-computer.html), transfer using a card reader, through a microSD adapter or use a Wi-fi.
Step 2: Load/Import DJI Phantom/Insire 4K video.
Launch the app on your computer, click the "Add Video" or "Add folder" icon to import DJI Phantom/Insire 4K video to the program.
Step 3: Output GoPro Studio CineForm files.
For Windows users, you can either output AVI or MOV container file formats with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression codec, for Mac users, you can only to output MOV files with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression codec.
Tips: you can adjust the output codec as MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 and compress 4K video in 1080p from "Size(pix)" drop-down list in the "Profile Settings" window.
Step 5: Start the conversion process.
Go back to the main interface, click right-bottom "Convert" button to begin the conversion from DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K to GoPro Studio CineForm 1080p AVI or MOV conversion process.
When the conversion is completed, you will have no limitation to edit DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K with GoPro Studio.
Also take a look the reason why video fails to import to GoPro Studio
1. Make sure that you are not trying to import the footage directly from an SD card. First copy the files to a folder on your computer.
2. Make sure that you have the latest version of Quicktime installed.
3. Next, make sure that there are no non-English characters in the name of the the file being imported, or the folder path where the file is saved.
4. Do not rename the file(s) prior to importing into GoPro Studio.
5. Make sure that you are trying to import the file into the correct "Room". GoPro Studio will not allow you to import the wrong file type into the wrong Room.
- All files, including MP4 files generated by GoPro cameras, should only be imported into the Step 1: Import Room.
- Files which have already been converted into GoPro Cineform AVI or MOV files, should only be imported into the Step 2: Edit Room.
6. If you have confirmed that you are trying to import your files into the correct room, try playing the files with QuickTime Player or Windows Media Player to confirm that the files are not damaged.
7. If your MP4 files still don't import into the Step 1: IMPORT Room, make sure that they were not processed through some other application or import method, like iPhoto or iMovie. Files processed through iPhoto or iMovie are modified by those applications to the point where GoPro Studio doesn't recognize them as GoPro camera footage. In this case copy the files directly from the SD card to your computer and then import into GoPro Studio.
8. If your files are stored on an external drive, try copying your files to an internal drive and then import into Studio.
9. Try creating a new project and then import.