Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

How to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+? (Conoyoner)
Conoyoner
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:09 pm (написано за 1 минуту 18 секунд)
   Post subject: How to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+?

How can I do to recover deleted vidoes from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ ( recover-android-iphone.blogspot.com/2017/05/recover-photos-videos-from-samsung-galaxy-s8.html ) after factory reset and without any backups?

I just deleted some important videos from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ by mistake when cleaning up the junk files on my phone, how can I do to get them back, I don't get any backup file, or any useful data recovery tool I can try to use? Please help, thanks in advance!!!

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from their Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily. You can preview and recover any of them on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ easily.

Related: Transfer videos from Samsung to Galaxy S8/S8+ ( www.samsung-android-transfer.com/samsung-trans/transfer-photos-from-samsung-to-s8.html )
ipoyee
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 am (спустя 16 часов 39 минут; написано за 16 секунд)
   Post subject:

Android Data Recovery to solve your doubts. This is a versatile Android data processing software. It has various functions, in which the recovery function can help you recover the deleted data. Contacts, messages, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, call history and other data can be restored

Recover Deleted/Lost Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8
www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/recover-photos-videos-on-samsung-galaxy-note-8.html
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML