Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

How to Recover Contacts after Factory Reset Android (Jerry Smith)
Jerry Smith
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:24 am (написано за 53 секунды)
   Post subject: How to Recover Contacts after Factory Reset Android

“Help, please! I did a factory reset on my Android phone after accidentally pressed the factory reset option. And then I found all my contacts and other contents disappeared. I haven’t made a backup. How can I restore lost contacts from an factory reset Android?”

A factory data reset can help fix most issues that occur on Android. Factory Reset function (or master reset) can clear up all data (contacts, messages, call logs, photos, pictures, apps, etc.) on Android phone and your device will automatically restart to its original state.

Under what circumstances you perform the factory reset on Android phone:

1. Resell or donate your old Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, ZTE, Nexus, Motorola, etc;
2. Your device runs very slow and you do not have any effective solutions;
3. You fail to get Android phone out of recovery mode;
4. You may want to reset your device as it is frozen for update failure;
5. Wrong operation and more.

If you did sync Android contacts with G-mail for a backup, you can export them from Google to your mobile phone. If didn’t, you must stop using your device if you want to restore data back. Because the deleted file space will be overwritten after adding new data and data will not be recoverable. Then turn to Android Data Recovery (datas-recovery.com/static/Android-Data-Recovery.html) for help.

The software specializes in retrieving contacts after Factory Reset Android, SMS, photos, videos, call logs, music, apps, WhatsApp chats as well. It can recover data lost, deleted or formatted contents from internal storage as well as external memory card of your Android smartphones, like Samsung, HTC One X, ZTE, LG, Sony, Huawei Ascend/Honor/Mate, Google Pixel, Nexus, etc.

Learn more

How to recover lost photo from oppo R11
datas-recovery.com/static/recover-lost-photo-from-oppo-R11.html

How to recover lost photo from vivo xplay 6
datas-recovery.com/static/recover-lost-photo-from-vivo-xplay-6.html

How to recover lost photo from LG G6
datas-recovery.com/static/Recover-lost-photo-from-LG-G6.html

How to recover lost photo from HTC
datas-recovery.com/static/recover-lost-photo-from-HTC.html

How to recover lost photo from SONY
datas-recovery.com/static/recover-lost-photo-from-SONY-phone.html

How to recover lost photo from MOTOROLA
datas-recovery.com/static/recover-lost-photo-from-MOTOROLA-phone.html

How to Recover lost data from ZTE Phone
datas-recovery.com/static/How-to-Recover-lost-data-from-ZTE-Phone.html
caidan
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:18 am (спустя 1 месяц 1 день 1 час 53 минуты; написано за 1 минуту 26 секунд)
   Post subject:

Android data recovery program (www.androidtoiphonetransfer.com/ios-data-recovery.html) allows us to Recover Contacts after Factory Reset Android. With its help, you can recover lost or deleted contacts easily from Android. Even after factory reset, you can easily get them back.
kimera11
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 pm (спустя 3 месяца 29 дней 9 часов 33 минуты; написано за 8 секунд)
   Post subject:

the android data recovery tool can help you to scan your phone internal memory and recover all the contacts from Android effortlessly
www.android-recovery-transfer.com/recover-deleted-contacts-from-android-phone.html
www.android-recovery-transfer.com/recover-sms-from-android.html
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML