Joined: 02 May 2016
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:12 pm (написано за 15 секунд)
Post subject: Add iTunes Library to Windows Media Player
|Outline: This article is dedicated to resolve the problem of how to transfer the iTunes movies to Windows Media Player for playing on Windows computer.
Source: Play iTunes movie on Windows Media Player (isharesky.blogspot.com/2015/05/transfer-itunes-to-windows-media-player.html)
Once you buy songs or video from iTunes Store, you really get DRM protected content, which you will not be able to play on your own media players and other non-Apple mobile players. You can not directly transfer the iTunes files to Windows Media Player either. This file copyright protection technology is called DRM. Usually, iTunes downloaded files come with the DRM protection in M4A/M4P/M4B/M4V formats etc, while Windows Media Player only supports .wma, .mp3 audio and .wmv, .avi ,.mp4 video. This is why we can't transfer downloaded video or songs files from iTunes to Windows Media Player directly.
In order to transfer iTunes to Windows Media Player we need remove DRM protection from those songs and convert to Windows Media Player supported media formats such as WMV/MP4/AVI:
Here I would recommend DRM Media Converter (www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/) (Review (www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/review/)) which combines both DRM Removal and Media Converter. With the advanced built-in DRM remove technology, it is able to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes videos to unprotected common or HD videos and allows you play the conVerted video files on Windows Media Player or other devices, like Xbox One, Xbox 360, WD TV, Plex, Roku 3, PS4, PS3, Chromecast, XBMC, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Samsung TV, LG TV as well as all Tablets and Smartphones (www.hivimoore.com/2015/09/transfer-itunes-to-galaxy-note-5/), any smart TVs, game consoles, HD media players, media servers and other portable devices. It also means you can keep rentals forever easily!
- WMV - Windows Media Video, it's a official video container formats for WMP.
- MP4 - MPEG-4 video, the most universal video format compatible with any devices and media players.
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave, introduced by Microsoft, supported well by WMP.
Below is the step-by-step guide on remove iTunes DRM protection legally and convert iTunes videos to Windows Media supported video/audio file.
Download and install it. 100% safe and clean.
Step 1. Launch DRM Converter, load you music files by hitting "Add..." button, You could add one file or a bunch of files. Or you can add files by drag-and-drop.
Step 2. Preview picked files on preview area simply clicking on Play button. You have a number of choices for output file formats from "Audio files to" "Video files to" . I would suggest you choose .MP3 for audio output, .WMV for video output. After that choose the output folder.
Step 3. Finally, just click "Start" button. This DRM Converter will get rid of DRM from iTunes music effectively.
That's it. With simple 3 steps, you get DRM-free iTunes movies and TV shows on your Windows Media Player now and your rentals have no time limitation!
1. You will be required to run iTunes and play the source M4V videos in a separated window before the conversion start. The detailed guide showed in the screenshot below:
2. This DRM Media Converter can also be an efficient Video Converter, it can convert both common and protected video and music when you have any video files that is not compatible with your portable devices.
3. For Mac users, you can buy Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/8799-265?affiliate_id=471080&ss_short_order=true), you can download a trial version (www.hivimoore.com/ws/video-converter-ultimate-mac_full735.dmg) firstly.
More iTunes Tips:
- Top 2 DRM Removal & Converter Softwares Review (www.hivimoore.com/2015/06/top-drm-removal-converter-review/)
- Sync iTunes music and movies to Nabi 2 Android tablet (www.hivimoore.com/2015/06/sync-itunes-to-nabi-2/)
- iTunes Rentals vs Purchases (isharesky.blogspot.com/2015/04/itunes-movies-rent-vs-purchase.html)
- How to Extend Rental Time of iTunes Movie Rental? (www.hivimoore.com/2015/03/extend-rental-time-of-itunes-movie-rental/)
- 4 Ways to Get iTunes movies on Your Android (www.hivimoore.com/2015/03/play-itunes-on-android/)
- How to access iTunes music, TV shows and movies from Xbox 360? (www.hivimoore.com/2015/03/stream-itunes-movies-to-xbox-360/)
- 3 Ways To Convert DRM Music (Audio) to MP3 Easily (www.hivimoore.com/2015/04/free-convert-drm-music-to-mp3/)
- Download, Install and Play iTunes videos on Surface Pro 3 (www.hivimoore.com/2015/04/download-install-move-itunes-to-surface-pro-3/)
- Sync iTunes videos to Hudl 2 without any troubles (www.hivimoore.com/2014/12/sync-itunes-videos-to-hudl-2/)
- Download and Transfer Amazon Instant video to Android Tablet or Smartphone (www.hivimoore.com/2015/04/download-amazon-instant-video-to-android/)
- Put DVD Movies to Amazon Kindle Fire, Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX (www.hivimoore.com/2015/06/put-dvd-to-amazon-kindle-fire/)
- Watch Disney DVD Movies on your Kids Tablet (www.hivimoore.com/2015/06/move-disney-dvd-to-kids-tablet/)
- Rip a DVD on Computer with Handbrake and DVD Ripper (www.hivimoore.com/2015/06/rip-a-dvd-on-computer/)
Joined: 14 Nov 2017
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 pm (спустя 1 год 7 месяцев 3 дня 19 часов 15 минут; написано за 1 минуту 37 секунд)
|Generally speaking, iTunes to Windows media player is not possible due to the FairPlay DRM protection. The only way you can do is to discover an iTunes DRM removal, which can help you to convert iTunes M4V to Window media play compatible formats. But, you should be well noted that removing DRM is not legal in some countries. If you are allowed to get rid of DRM from iTunes videos, you can have a try of drm media converter crack (www.drmare.com/), which can help you to convert your iTunes library to Windows media player with ease.