Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

Can I recover deleted data from my cell phone? (waka jun)
waka jun
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:29 pm (написано за 11 секунд)
   Post subject: Can I recover deleted data from my cell phone?

This problem has plagued many users. The answer must be affirmative. In fact, when you delete some data from your Android phone, the deleted data just disappear from your eyes, but it still exists somewhere in the phone memory. All you need is a tool that can detect the deleted data and bring it back. Wondershare Android data recovery(datas-recovery.com/static/Android-Data-Recovery-Software.html) is the exact tool you need. In addition, someone might ask, "if I want to recover data from my old Android, such as contacts, pictures, music, news, video and so on. Should I do my Windows PC or my new Android phone? In fact, you can perform this operation on PC / Mac to retrieve the lost data.

Wondershare Android Data Recovery is a sophisticated program designed to help Android users recover deleted / lost data from Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, LG, Android, Android, etc. You can recover photos, videos, music, short messages, WhatsApp, contacts, call records and document files deleted from Android phones by clicking a few mouse.

See more:
datas-recovery.com/static/restore-lost-data-from-samsung.html
datas-recovery.com/static/Best-way-to-Retrieve-Data-after-Factory-Reset.html
datas-recovery.com/static/How-to-Recover-LostDeleted-Android-Phone-Data.html
caidan
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:43 am (спустя 4 месяца 21 день 18 часов 13 минут; написано за 1 минуту 17 секунд)
   Post subject:

Of course, you can recover data from your cell phone. With pro Anroid data recovery software (www.android-mobile-manager.com/android-mobile-recovery.html), all data like contacts, text messages, photos, call logs, etc can be easily scanned out and recovered before they are overwritten.
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML