Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

Suggest me how to Convert Apple Mail to Outlook PST? (quyensmith)
quyensmith
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 pm (написано за 52 секунды)
   Post subject: Suggest me how to Convert Apple Mail to Outlook PST?

please suggest me how to convert apple mail to outlook file. please help me.
olamilekansmith
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 am (спустя 16 часов 42 минуты; написано за 29 секунд)
   Post subject: apple mail to outlok

You can try MBOX to PST converter software to effectively migrate multiple MBOX file into PST file format. It's capable of MBOX files created by a number of email clients such as AppleMail, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Postbox, Netscape, Evolution, Thunderbird and etc. into PST, MSG, EML and Office 365 format.

Visit at ; https://www.spikevare.com/apple-mail/
SavannaBrooks
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 am (спустя 1 час 19 минут; написано за 7 минут 15 секунд)
   Post subject:

As we Know Apple mail only support or run in Apple product MAC OS. And apple mail is an mail client which is use for sending or receiving mails, so when Apple mail client send or receive any mail its store that mail or data in local system in its own format which is MBOX file format and Outlook is also an Email client which is supported by Windows OS and store mails data in PST file format. When we are trying to Export Apple Mails data to Outlook we need to perform MBOX to PST conversion process in this case we need MBOX to PST Converter tool. There are many tool available on the internet with lost of feature and verity so its difficult to choose right one i have recently perform this conversion that why i wan't to suggest you on of tool which i choose after testing many product which is MBOX to PST Converter tool check this out :- www.toolsbaer.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML