Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

In pictures - Steaua Bucharest 0-5 Manchester City (wwj)
wwj
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am (написано за 46 секунд)
   Post subject: In pictures - Steaua Bucharest 0-5 Manchester City

"I'm confident if he's confident" claimed boss Pep Guardiola connected with striker who still scored a hat-trick to all but guarantee a place in the Champions League suitable
Pep Guardiola vowed and keep Sergio Aguero as Stansted City ’s penalty-taker - in spite of him failing twice on the spot here, writes David McDonnell inside Bucharest.

Striker Aguero endured a new crazy night as spectacular City booked their put in place the Champions League class phase, the star striker rating a hat-trick while furthermore fluffing two spot-kicks.

David Silva and summertime signing Nolito scored the opposite goals as the Blues switched on the style to demolish Steaua in the away leg of this qualifying play-off, but Guardiola refused to help admonish Aguero for the penalty blunders.

Asked if Aguero - who may have now missed four associated with his last five spot-kicks with Europe - would continue being City’s penalty-taker, Guardiola said: “I’m confident if he’s confident. I can’t shoot your penalty - fortunately intended for Manchester City!

In pictures - Steaua Bucharest 0-5 Manchester City:

VIEW GALLERY Manchester City's Sergio Aguero scores their fifth goal to finish his hat trick
“It depends on the particular players. If he’s confident, for me it’s no hassle. I like players that have no problems.

“It’s not important the amount of times you fall decrease, it’s how many times you stand up and try again.

“It depends on them and his team-mates, it’s not a problem personally.

“Missing penalties is perhaps the game. But the important issue is that Sergio stayed at focused, didn’t let his head go down, focused on his video game, and after that he / she scored three goals. He wasn’t a let-down. ”

REUTERSManchester City manager Pep Guardiola speaks with David Silva along with NolitoGuardiola issues instructions to fellow Spaniards David Silva and also Nolito
The win was City’s biggest ever in the Champions League and equalled their best in Europe, as Guardiola’s tactical revolution for the club started to carry effect.

“I’m really pleased while using the display and the fact we’re almost within the Champions League, ” said the Town boss.

“We’re together just one-and-a-half months and played only a few games, so you never know what’s taking, who the players are likely to react about the Cheap FIFA 17 Points.

REUTERSCity's David Silva celebrates credit scoring their first goalSilva won City's opening goal following 13 minutes
REUTERSCity's Nolito goes all-around Bucharest's Florin Nita to help score their thirdNolito netted his four minutes to the second half
GETTYCity's Sergio Aguero celebrates rating their second goalStar man Aguero got the many others, after 41, 78 and 89 minutes to clinch qualification
“But we played fabulous, and when you win 5-0 inside the Champions League against the very best team in Romania, it’s because you play wonderfully. ”

With such an unassailable guide, City are now guaranteed to become listed on Leicester, Arsenal and Tottenham in next Thursday’s draw to the group stage.

Much information at Cheap Fifa 17 Coins (www.fifa16sale.com/)
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML