Joined: 08 Nov 2016
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am (написано за 1 секунду)
Post subject: Edit Canon 5D Mark IV raw 4K in Final Cut Pro 7/X
|FCP and Canon 5D Mark IV 4K workflow on macOS Sierra
Will editing programs like Final Cut Pro X support 4K videos from Canon 5D Mark IV on the latest macOS Sierra or previous? The answer is here!
Roughly seven months after the EOS-1D X Mark II's introduction, the 5D Mark IV became Canon's third DSLR to feature 4K video recording and their second full frame camera with a Dual Pixel CMOS sensor. Higher resolution video recording (like 4K) makes accurate, smooth focusing more important than ever. If you record some 4K videos from Canon 5D Mark IV, things would be a little more complicated when you work with the 4K files in Final Cut Pro.
From Apple official site, we know that FCP X can support editing and monitoring 4K video, including 4K ProRes, Sony XAVC and REDCODE RAW from version 10.1. But the point here is, Final Cut Pro 7 still uses 1080p as primary delivery format and will continue to do so for a long time. Besides, you should make sure your Mac meet the mini requirements to edit 4K video, if not, it would be much ideal for you to create a proxy file format with smaller file resolution for editing with Final Cut Pro X. Thus, to import and edit Canon 5D Mark IV 4K clips in FCP 7/X smoothly, you are advised to convert and downscale 4K to 1080p (www.mediadimo.com/4k-to-hd-converter.html) from 5D Mark IV for Final Cut Pro before editing.
That's why I vote for Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac), an effective and efficient 4K to FCP Converter. Without rendering time, the program can utilize all cores to achieve 6X faster conversion speed. Thanks to the advanced video/audio encoding technology, this Canon 5D Mark IV video converter also makes sure that the quality is preserved and the user gets the same view as well as the results when it comes to the conversion.
Plus, a highlight is that the program supports various video codec for editors/players/servers/devices/online websites. With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode Canon 5D Mark IV 4K footage for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer (lifecentral.altervista.org/import-5d-mark-iv-4k-to-avid/)or playing on QuickTime (device-geek.over-blog.com/watch-4k-on-mac.html), iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC, 4K Smart TV (www.mediadimo.com/play-h265-on-4k-tv.html), Tablet, Smartphone, PS4 Pro, PS3, Xbox One S, Wii, WDTV, Roku, etc., even sharing to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc. Windows version is here (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate).
More than dealing with 5D MK 4 recordings, you can also use it to handle H.264 MOV footage shot by Canon EOS 5D Mark III/Mark II, 550D(Rebel T2i), Canon EOS 650D(Rebel T4i), EOS 700D(Rebel T5i) and more. Download the top 4K video converter on Mac (www.mediadimo.com/4k-converters-for-mac.html) and follow the tutorial.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac (www.mediadimo.com/download/mac/dimo-cvt-ultimate-trial.dmg) Win (www.mediadimo.com/download/Dimo-vct-trial-setup.exe)
How to Convert Canon 5D Mark IV video files to work in FCP
- Soft32 Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Cnet Download: download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html (download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html)
- Top4download: www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html (www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/digazgge.html)
- Antivire Download: www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html (www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for_46665.html)
- Directoryofshareware Download: www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/ (www.directoryofshareware.com/preview/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac/)
- Fileflash Download: 146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
Step 1: Load the 4K videos to the program
Install and run the 4K Video Converter, and then import the source 4K videos to it. To do so, you can directly drag & drop the files onto the main interface, or you can click the "Add File" icon to locate the videos from your local disk.
Step 2: Set output video format
Click the "Select Format" bar and select "Format > Editor > Final Cut Pro 7 or Final Cut Pro X" as output format.
Tip: Click the "Settings" button and customize proper video/audio parameters including Video size, bitrate and fame rate and more. Usually 1920*1080 video size and 30fps video frame rate are recommended for FCP 7/X editing. Besides, in order to split videos beyond the size limitation while uploading to website, please click the "Edit > Trim" button
Step 3: Begin to convert Canon 5D Mark IV 4K videos
When you finish the settings, you can press the big "Start" button to kick off the 4K to Prores conversion. By using this professional 4K to FCP Converter, the conversion will be finished with ultrafast speed and the best video quality kept. After the conversion, you can then edit Canon 5D Mark IV raw 4K in Final Cut Pro 7/X smoothly. After editing, you can freely share edited videos on mobile devices (www.mediadimo.com/play-emmy-awards-video-on-mobile.html) or online websites like YouTube (www.mediadimo.com/upload-mp4-to-youtube.html).
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac:
[firstname.lastname@example.org]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at Facebook (www.facebook.com/mediadimo/) if you have any issues.
Source: Import Canon 5D Mark IV 4K files to FCP 7/X without rendering (editoradvisor.jimdo.com/2017/01/10/import-5d-mark-iv-4k-to-fcp/)
- Any Other Program Like FFMPEG to Encode H.265/HEVC (camtopics.blogspot.com/2017/01/ffmpeg-alternative.html)
- How to import and view 2D/3D movies on VR Box (medium.com/@marieadela8797/how-to-import-and-view-2d-3d-movies-on-vr-box-4a9f05921e69)
- Convert 3D Movies to View-Master VR for watching via iPhone (iphonetutorials.jimdo.com/2017/01/03/watch-3d-on-view-master-vr/)
- How to Make MP4 files Work in Camtasia Studio 9/8/7 (editoradvisor.jimdo.com/2017/01/05/make-mp4-work-in-camtasia/)
- MXF Camtasia - Import MXF into Camtasia Studio for Editing (editoradvisor.jimdo.com/2017/01/13/import-mxf-to-camtasia-studio/)
- How to use Windows Media Player to play Blu-Ray movies? (bluraysky.over-blog.com/play-blu-ray-in-wmp.html)
- Tricks for Downscaling Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to 1080p (www.mediadimo.com/transcode-canon-5d-mark-iv-4k-video.html)
- Store MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, H.265 to NAS server for streaming (www.mediadimo.com/store-video-to-nas.html)
- Copy H.265 to NAS (Asustor AS-202TE) for storage (4kvideo-help.jimdo.com/2017/01/13/copy-h265-to-nas/)
- Watching Blu-ray movies on Amazon Fire TV via Plex Streaming (videoapp-guide.over-blog.com/watch-blu-ray-on-fire-tv-via-plex)