Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

who previously worked for Big (imhotep)
imhotep
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am (написано за 2 секунды)
   Post subject: who previously worked for Big

The 119th running of the prestigious Boston Marathon ended recently, and needless to say the field was full of very fast runners. Nike Air Huarache Mujer (www.antoniolinares.es/Nike-Air-Huarache-Mujer-c-20.html) A good friend of mine finished in 2:59:50, though if I put his amazing time in Asics Gel Kayano Femme (www.cheznadine.fr/Asics-Gel-Kayano-Femme-c-1_2.html) perspective, the winner of the men’s race, Lelisa Desisa of Ethiopia, broke the tape in 2:09:17. This is fifty minutes quicker.

Two days before the marathon, thousands of runners also participated in the Boston Athletic Association (BAA) 5K race. Ben True Adidas NMD Womens (www.richmondham.co.uk/adidas-nmd-c-1/adidas-nmd-womens-c-1_3/) finished the men’s race first with a jaw dropping time of 13:22; Molly Huddle finished the women’s race first with a time of 14:50. Huddle and True are both sponsored by Saucony.

As it turns out, another buddy of mine, who previously worked for Big Peach Running www.antoniolinares.es (www.antoniolinares.es/) Company and Nike Air Huarache Womens (www.jenniecunningham.co.uk/nike-womens-c-27/nike-air-huarache-womens-c-27_28/) is now employed by Saucony, also competed in the BAA 5K. He finished Adidas ZX 500 Womens (www.jenniecunningham.co.uk/adidas-womens-c-15/adidas-zx-500-womens-c-15_21/) the 3.1 mile course in 14:51. To put his accomplishment into perspective, he finished in 15th place overall in a crowd of 8,892 runners. Wow is an understatement.

In contrast to these athletes, I recently completed a half marathon in 1:32:09 (which Nike Air Max Tavas Dames (www.muziekkrakers.nl/nieuwe-aankomst-nike-c-88/nike-air-max-tavas-dames-c-88_105/) translates to a 7:02 mile pace). Though I’m happy with this finish time as it was a humid morning in Georgia, I believe it serves as an effective framework for pointing out how the word “fast” has great variation from runner to runner. Numerous people come into the Nike Blazer Low Damen (www.allar-bodenbau.de/nike-trainer-c-1/nike-blazer-low-damen-c-1_20/) store (Big Peach) for shoes and remark on how they are not fast or are not a runner.

Frankly, I’m asking myself more and more the
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML