Joined: 08 Nov 2016
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 am (написано за 4 секунды)
Post subject: Watch DVD movies via Amazon Cloud Drive
|Watch DVD movies via Amazon Cloud Drive
When the space of physical hard disk is low, you can ripping DVDs to cloud lets you upload DVD to Amazon Cloud for watching on TV, tablet, mobile phone.
After 2012 Skyfall, Spectre creates another box office success (up to $900 million worldwide) and embraces overall possitive reviews. With the DVD version of Spectre 007 being new released, you have one more option to watch this fantastic action movie-watch Spectre 007 DVD movie. To share your Spectre DVD disc with all your family and friends, you can make full use of Amazon Drive cloud storage and make a digital copy (www.mediadimo.com/backup-dvd-game-of-thrones-to-digital.html) of Spectre DVD onto Amazon Cloud so as the Spectre 007 DVD movie can be transferred to iPhone (www.mediadimo.com/rip-dvd-star-wars-7-to-iphone.html) iPad Android, TV for unlimited movie experience.
So how to upload Spectre DVD to Amazon Cloud? Searching high and low, I know that it's easy to do it as long as got a DVD Ripper in hand. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate-for-mac) is highly recommended here to fulfill your needs. It can professionally convert DVD to Amazon Cloud compatible MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV files with fast speed and excellent output quality on Mac (OS Sierra (www.mediadimo.com/macos-sierra-video-converter.html)). In addition, this DVD Ripping software can also rip DVD to optimized video for playback on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Xbox, PS3, PS4, TV, VR, Android, FCP (www.mediadimo.com/load-dvd-to-fcp.html) and more.
With a built-in video editor, you are able to change the DVD movies according to your taste- add watermarks, rotate, crop, change video visual effects and even trim the long videos into multiple segments with short duration. The most important is that, it allows you to modify the video bitrate, frame rate, video size, audio channel, etc for your original large video clips for easier uploading. If you are a Windows user, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (www.mediadimo.com/video-converter-ultimate) to convert and upload DVD to Amazon Cloud on Windows PC (including Windows 10). Now download the right version of the program and follow the guide below.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download (www.mediadimo.com/download/mac/dimo-cvt-ultimate-trial.dmg) Windows Download (www.mediadimo.com/download/Dimo-vct-trial-setup.exe)
Guides about ripping Spectre DVD for uploading to Amazon Cloud
- Soft32 Download: dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Cnet Download: download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html (download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html)
- Top4download: www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html (www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/digazgge.html)
- Antivire Download: www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html (www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for_46665.html)
- Directoryofshareware Download: www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/ (www.directoryofshareware.com/preview/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac/)
- Fileflash Download: 146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
Step 1. Load Spectre DVD movies
Insert the Spectre DVD disc into your computer's DVD drive and run DVD Ripper. You can load the DVD movies by clicking "Add DVD" button on the top left. This DVD converter also supports ripping ISO (www.mediadimo.com/play-iso-on-galaxy-s7-edge.html) and Video_ts folder (device-geek.over-blog.com/convert-video-ts-on-windows.html).
Tip: If you need to backupSpectre DVD with wanted audio track, you can click the drop down menu after "Audio" to select your desired tracks.
Step 2. Choose output format
Click "Select Format" bar and select the appropriate format. Since Amazon Cloud supports MP4, Quicktime, AVI, MTS, MPG, ASF, WMV, Flash, and OGG video/audio files, just select the one you need as the output format from "Format > Video" or "Format > HD Video" category. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from "Device".
Step 3. Advanced profile settings
Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 4. Edit/Split Spectre DVD movie
Click Edit button and you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want.
Tip: Keep in mind that Amazon Drive streaming is not available for videos longer than 20 minutes or larger than 2 GB, but these can be stored in Amazon Drive for you to download and watch offline. (See Amazon Drive Photos & Videos File Requirements (www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201634590))
Step 4. Start rippingSpectre DVD to Amazon Cloud
After the above three steps, go back to the main interface and click the "Start" button to begin convertingSpectre DVD movies to Amazon Cloud highly compatible video files. Just copy (www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201480960) the converted file to Amazon Cloud after the conversion process is complete. Enjoy.
Note: Some file names are not compatible with Amazon Drive. If your file name contains incompatible characters, you will need to rename it before you can upload it.
To upload photos and personal videos from your computer to Cloud Drive:
1. Go to Amazon Cloud Drive.
2. Click the Photos & Videos tab in the top navigation bar.
3. Drag and drop files into the browser window, or click Upload and follow the onscreen instructions.
Tip: After clicking Upload, you can use the Select Photos and Videos button to choose multiple files to upload. Uploading folders is not currently available within the Cloud Drive website.
Your uploaded photos and personal videos are automatically available on the Cloud Drive Photos & Videos website, and are accessible from PC and Mac computers through a web browser. Choose to open and play the video using the Amazon Cloud player.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac:
[firstname.lastname@example.org]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at Facebook (www.facebook.com/mediadimo/) if you have any issues.
Source: How can I Upload Spectre DVD to Amazon Cloud (mediaora.com/upload-dvd-to-amazon-cloud/)
- How to Play all MKV files in VLC Media Player (lovemtime.blogspot.com/2017/03/play-mkv-in-vlc-player.html)
- Best 5 Free Video to GIF Converter (www.mediadimo.com/turn-video-into-gif.html)
- Can Blu-ray Players Play MP4? Solved! (blurayfanatic.blogspot.com/2017/03/blu-ray-players-play-mp4.html)
- How to rip and backup Blu-ray under macOS Sierra (bestbluray.over-blog.com/rip-backup-blu-ray-under-macos-sierra)
- How to Store DVD to NAS in MKV format (iskyshare.com/store-dvd-to-nas/)
- Rip and Copy DVD to NAS with MKV for streaming (lovemtime.blogspot.com/2017/03/copy-dvd-to-nas.html)
- Best way to Enjoy 3D Blu-ray movies on HTC Vive (cityofbluray.blogspot.com/2017/03/best-way-to-blu-ray-movies-on-htc-vive.html)
- How to Burn MP4 to BD for BD Player？ (bdgarden.tumblr.com/post/158506031213/burn-mp4-to-blu-ray-player)
- How to Get 3D Blu-ray for Watching on HTC Vive Headset (bdshowtime.tumblr.com/post/158506172312/get-3d-blu-ray-watch-on-htc-vive)
- Worried that can Blu-ray players play MP4? (bluraytime.tumblr.com/post/158506408158/worried-blu-ray-players-play-mp4)
- Convert MTS files to TV H.265 MP4/H.264 MP4 for Playback (tv-assistant.jimdo.com/2017/03/13/play-mts-on-tv/)