Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

go the distance while still retaining (imhotep)
imhotep
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am (написано за 3 секунды)
   Post subject: go the distance while still retaining

I’ve broken my trail shoe picks into two categories based on terrain rather than racing or training categories Nike Air Max 2016 Hombre (www.mateopinilla.es/Nike-Air-Max-2016-Hombre-c-5.html) like I did for my top road shoe post (coming tomorrow). For me, the main variable on the roads is how fast and far you are running, so it made sense to choose racing and training categories. For trail, the terrain dictates the demands on shoes to a greater degree and also impacts the design more than whether it is a training or racing model.
The Race Ultra 290 was a surprise to me from inov-8. Known for their more minimal and aggressively lugged trail offerings, inov-8 stepped out of their Nike Air Max Thea Dámské (www.jdidoakce.cz/nike-air-max-thea-c-25/nike-air-max-thea-d225msk233-c-25_26/) comfort zone for the Race Ultra. They put together a really good all-around trail shoe with protection to go the distance while still retaining just enough nimbleness and Nike Air Max 2016 Dámské (www.jdidoakce.cz/nike-air-max-2016-c-16/nike-air-max-2016-d225msk233-c-16_17/)ground feel to not lose that signature inov-8 feel and control on the trail. I can see using this shoe a lot this winter and in longer races of 50 miles and up next year. I’ve run Nike Air Max Command Damen (www.primaerzentrum.de/nike-air-max-c-16/nike-air-max-command-damen-c-16_121/) countless miles in the F-Lite series and while they are sold mainly as crossfit shoes these days, this is a shame! They are some of the most straightforward trail running shoes on the market with a comfortable fit and enough rubber to provide provide protection for all but the most technical trails. I’ve used the F-Lite 262 (now 240 Standard Fit), which is the most protective of the F-Lite series, for everything from a trail 10k to a 50 mile ultra. I also love the F-Lite 232 (now 192Nike Free 5.0 Donne (www.albatrosrosciano.it/Nike-Free-5.0-Donne-c-55.html) ) which is their zero drop version. It is hands-down the best and most versatile pure minimal shoe that still has enough protection for comfortable 15 mile training runs. Nike Air Max 90 Uomo (www.rossanagiannattasio.it/Nike-Air-Max-90-Uomo-c-1_19.html) F-Lites aren’t flashy, nor do they have any big technological bells and whistles, but that is why they work so well. The sheer simplicity of a comfortable upper, firm and durable EVA midsole, and a full sticky rubber outsole just ends up not letting you down.Lets take a look at what I’ve been running in this year and whyThe Kiger 2 really hits the mark for a fast, light trail shoe with just enough cushion and protection to handle trails while still running more like a road shoe. Other than the Nike Air Max 90 Dames (www.spijkenissetips.nl/Nike-Air-Max-90-Dames-c-11_14.html) outsole (which needs a redesign IMO), I’m really enjoying this shoe for most normal trails. It will be my go to shoe for trail racing for anything 50k or under and might Adidas Superstar Pánské (www.jazzkykrumlov.cz/adidas-superstar-c-10/adidas-superstar-p225nsk233-c-10_16/) stretch to 50 miles depending on the type of course. Purchasing options
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML