Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

whereas the Vivofit is a narrower (imhotep)
imhotep
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 am (написано за 1 секунду)
   Post subject: whereas the Vivofit is a narrower

I’ve been using some form of activity Adidas ZX Flux Hombre (www.antoniolinares.es/Adidas-ZX-Flux-Hombre-c-18.html) tracker for a few years now. For a while I had a Fitbit (which went missing Nike Air Max 1 Dames (www.bureautijdlijn.nl/nike-air-max-1-c-22/nike-air-max-1-dames-c-22_23/) in Florida a few years ago), but my go-to device for the past year or so has been the Garmin Vivofit. For the most part I really like the Vivofit – solid battery life and tracking accuracy, smallish form-factor, works with a heart rate monitor, etc. But the Garmin Connect app isn’t great, and I’ve had some issues getting the Vivofit to sync reliably with my phone (I lost a few months of data doing a factory reset in order to get it to sync).

A few months ago Adidas Superstar Womens (www.mariacecilia.co.uk/adidas-womens-c-15/adidas-superstar-womens-c-15_16/) Polar offered to send me a test sample of their new A300 fitness watch/activity tracker. I’ve never used a Polar device before, and being a bit of a gadget junkie, I Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose (www.maisonarchitecture.fr/nike-air-max-90-c-17/nike-air-max-90-femme-rose-c-17_26/) agreed to try it out (Disclosure: the device reviewed here was a Adidas Superstar Damen Schwarz (www.marziacorso.ch/g252nstig-adidas-c-41/adidas-superstar-damen-schwarz-c-41_61/) media sample provided free-of-charge by the manufacturer). I was Nike Roshe Run Womens (www.mariacecilia.co.uk/nike-womens-c-27/nike-roshe-run-womens-c-27_54/) particularly interested in how it would compare to the Garmin Vivofit. I’ve Nike Air Max 2015 Herren (www.marziacorso.ch/g252nstig-nike--c-1/nike-air-max-2015-herren-c-1_27/) now been using the Polar A300 for a few months, and it’s time to share my thoughts.

First off, the Polar A300 is a watch, whereas the Vivofit is a narrower band. Both tell time, but since I already use a GPS watch I prefer to have a band on the opposite wrist so as not to look like a total geek. So I’m going to write this review as if the A300 is your primary watch.

The A300 is a nice looking, well-made device. The wristband comes in several different color options (white, pink, black and a few others) – the device pops in and out of the band with ease, and has a built-in USB plug so it can be inserted directly into a computer Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink (www.marziacorso.ch/g252nstig-nike--c-1/nike-air-max-90-damen-pink-c-1_37/) for syncing and charging. Band comfort is good – no issues there. Nike Air Max 2016 Femme (www.odilis.fr/nike-air-max-2016-c-13/nike-air-max-2016-femme-c-13_14/) I’d have no problem using the A300 as my full-time watch from Nike Air Max 1 Femme (www.maisonarchitecture.fr/nike-air-max-1-c-4/nike-air-max-1-femme-c-4_5/) an appearance or size standpoint.
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML