Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

No audio playback in Premiere CC 2015.4 with MTS codec-Fixed (monica66)
monica66
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:16 am ()
   Post subject: No audio playback in Premiere CC 2015.4 with MTS codec-Fixed

"It's weird. I updated my premiere pro CC to 2015.4 editon, i am trying to do some edits that are in AVCHD format in Premiere (www.brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-mts-for-editing-in-premiere-pro.html). but it's so odd, i can't get any audio playback solely through premiere pro.what could be a possible issue with this?"

Solution One:

1. DeleteMedia cache Files in this location

c:\Users/myname/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/

Media Cache
Media Cache Files

Solution Two:

Downgrade Premiere to the previous one

Ultimate Solution:

Download Brorsoft MTS Converter for Mac (www.brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/) (Windows (www.brorsoft.com/mts-converter/) version) to transcode MTS to MPEG-2, the most friendly video format for Premiere (CC).

How to change MTS to MPEG-2 for Premiere easily editing

Step One: Run the best MTS to Premiere Converter on the computer and click "Add" button to load AVCHD .mts video files into the program.

Step Two: Click "Format" drop-down bar to select a proper video format. To edit AVCHD videos in Adobe Premiere, then Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) is the suitable one.

Tip: In "Settings" page, you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel as you like.

Step Three: Tap the "Convert" button to start transcoding MTS to MPEG-2 for Premiere CC 2015.

After conversion, you can get the output in "Open" panel effortlessly. Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose "File > Import to import converted MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro for further editing.

Additional Tip:

Besides Premiere codec, it offers the optimized codecs for other NLEs like ProRes for FCP (www.avchdconverter.xyz/import-and-edit-mts-in-fcp-with-prores-codec-on-macos-sierra/), DNxHD for Avid, AIC for iMovie and more.
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML