Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

NFC West Preview: 5 storylines toward keep an eye on for the San Francisco 49ers (Nashville)
Nashville
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 am (написано за 19 секунд)
   Post subject: NFC West Preview: 5 storylines toward keep an eye on for the San Francisco 49ers

The 2017 NFL Preseason is underway, with 30 of the 32 groups consuming their initially video games this 7 days www.shopseahawksedge.com/Algernon_Brown_Jersey. Taking in coated the Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Rams presently, here a simple rundown of ultimate storylines for the final of Seattle a few NFC West competitors: The San Francisco 49ers. They went 0-14 versus groups not known as the Rams, however is there purpose for optimism this 12 months with a fresh instruction staff members and a clean over-all supervisor?Younger, promising defensive talentSeahawks enthusiasts are effectively knowledgeable of how durable all those 49ers defenses in opposition to 2011-2014 were being. In opposition to 2015-2016, Sadly? Check out 27th and 28th within just DVOA, respectively. John Lynch put in greatly upon safety inside of this year draft, significantly picking DE Solomon Thomas, LB Reuben Foster, and CB Akhello Witherspoon with his very first 3 selections. Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh utilised towards be the Seahawks?Defensive High quality Manage teach in opposition to 2011-2013, and I think about the Niners need in the direction of copy some of what the Seahawks pay for upon safety. Defensive take care of DeForest Buckner confirmed warranty inside his starter time, choosing up 6 sacks and manufacturing the PFWA All-Novice Employees Bradley McDougald Jersey (www.shopseahawksedge.com/Bradley_Mcdougald_Jersey). Rashard Robinson seems to be in the direction of be a extended-phrase beginner at cornerback following he was one particular of the pair brilliant sites upon ultimate year squad. I think we could possibly watch the Niners business a protection nearer in direction of league-regular than an additional yr of cellar-property. Rebuilding the offenseNo a single critically thinks Brian Hoyer is transferring in the direction of be the very long-expression remedy at quarterback. He proficient with out getting any place about-normal, thus it a safe and sound alternative. Iowa CJ Beathard is having difficulties the exceptionally undesirable Matt Barkley for the backup job, and I be lying if I stated I understood substantially regarding Beathard, as Huge 10 offenses are predominantly nasty toward check out. The functioning again detail functions Carlos Hyde (much more upon him within a moment), fourth-rounder Joe Williams, veteran Tim Hightower, and preceding Denver Bronco Kapri Bibbs. For some motive, the 49ers are investing fullback Kyle Juszczyk $21 million in excess of 4 a long time, with $9.75 million positive. At broad recipient, Torrey Smith was make it possible for transfer and Pierre Garcon, Aldrick Robinson, and Marquise Goodwin have been all introduced in just. Garcon is absolutely the team #1 WR and includes been reasonably prosperous within both of those Indianapolis and Washington. I exceptionally watch nothing at all inside Goodwin aside in opposition to e instant,?and Robinson incorporates in no way amounted in the direction of a great deal given that coming into the experts inside of 2011. Such as Garcon, he is common with Kyle Shanahan offense, as a result it not that unexpected that this acquisition was developed. The offensive line continues to be a substantial speculate mark Nick Vannett Jersey (www.shopseahawksedge.com/Nick_Vannett_Jersey), in particular for the reason that it doesn feel which includes Jeremy Zuttah is a lock toward gain the starting up location at middle, in which he generated it toward final season Qualified Bowl with the Ravens. Can Carlos Hyde come to be a practical getting chance? I come about in the direction of which include Carlos Hyde. He woulde accomplished in just the ultimate-10 inside hurrying yards previous time experienced he not forgotten season owing towards destruction, and he averaged a job-higher 4.6 yards for each deliver. Hyde invested significantly of 2014 backing up Frank Gore, and his 2 seasons as a rookie consist of been upon horrifyingly negative offenses. There have been some rumblings around Hyde long term preceding inside of the offseason, specially with Utah Williams becoming drafted, nonetheless that contains appeared in the direction of subside. I even further fascinated through the prospect of Kyle Shanahan developing Hyde a obtaining alternative. Hyde merely is made up of 50 catches (upon 64 objectives) for a meager 284 yards and 3 touchdowns about the training course of his qualified occupation Frank Clark Jersey (www.shopseahawksedge.com/Frank_Clark_Jersey). The 2016 Falcons threw 22% of its passes toward managing backs, favourable for 6th within the NFL. Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman are (for my economic) the perfect RB duo within just the league, hence itl consider some accomplishing for Shanahan toward copy that stage of achievement with more compact skill www.shopseahawksedge.com/David_Moore_Jersey. Eventually, I be expecting Hyde toward be considerably far more bundled inside of the passing video game, within just addition towards Kyle Juszczyk. Garry Gilliam House upon the roster. The preference not toward sport San Francisco 1-calendar year, $2.2 million present sheet for directly take care of Garry Gilliam is made up of generated for some attention-grabbing discussion amongst Seahawks lovers. Gilliam was quickly benched remaining calendar year and it was likely a indication that the education workforce wasn willing upon him, yet was he very all that lousy? Irrespective of your posture upon Gilliam expertise, he a 49er already. If youe let down around him not staying element of Seattle initial-staff OL Strategies, youl be fascinated toward notice that Gilliam is the moment-employees RT within the 49ers?1st element chart, guiding Trent Brown. Factors can difference above the class of preseason, however therefore significantly the person whom some imagined shoulde remained Seattle beginning RT isn inside of issue toward be the newbie for SF.Will Levi Stadium at any time not be a dump of a marketplace in the direction of perform upon?Hahahaha.San Francisco 49ers Plan (all days PT)vs. Panthers (1:25 PM)at Seahawks (1:25 PM)vs. Rams (5:30 PM, Thursday Night time Soccer)at Cardinals (1:05 PM)at Colts (10 AM)at Redskins (10 AM)vs.
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML