Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

www.giantsauthorizedshops.com (liny195)
liny195
Участник форума

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:08 am (написано за 12 секунд)
   Post subject: www.giantsauthorizedshops.com

No player in league history has generated more than 2 www.giantsauthorizedshops.com ,000 receiving yards in a single season. Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. aspires to be the first one to do it.“I’m trying to reach 2,000 yards,” Beckham said Thursday, via ESPN.com. “I’m trying to go for 20 TDs. One hundred receptions is tatted on me. Those are goals that hopefully in my career and future, along with championships and winning, because numbers don’t mean anything without winning. You can go home with 300 yards in a game with an L, it’s not going to feel good.”Beckham quickly has surpassed 1,000 receiving yards through 11 games. And that development comes in a year in which Beckham hasn’t been as explosive as he’s been in the past.“Like I said, it’s not a down year,” Beckham said. “My numbers are still my numbers.I guess that is where my mindset is different than everybody else. I expect way higher of myself.”While he thinks it’s not a down year New York Giants Womens T-Shirt (www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-t-shirts) , he also thinks it’s not an up year.“Yeah, I don’t feel like it’s quite there,” Beckham said. :Each year I come in 1,000 yards is a minimum. I don’t look at it like, ‘I need to get 1,000 yards.’ My season starts after 1,000 yards. I’m trying to see how many yards I can get after 1,000.Ten touchdowns minimum that is just the goal. For me, this year I came in with the mindset of being efficient. When I was in college and making plays, it’s third-and-11 New York Giants Hats (www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hats) , being able to hit this first down and keep this drive alive. Just being effective and efficient.”And winning, something the Giants haven’t nearly done enough of, regardless of Beckham’s stats. In his five years with the team, the Giants have one playoff appearance, a one-and-out embarrassment at Green Bay. If Beckham wants to be considered among the very best who ever played, he needs to start playing more frequently in January.Landon Collins, three newcomers, among six Giants captains Landon Collins burned with a desire to be the captain of the New York Giants defense one day. Well, that day is here. Collins is one of six Giants selected as captains for the 2018 season in a vote by the players.The captains are:Offense: Eli Manning and Nate SolderDefense: Landon Collins and Alec OgletreeSpecial Teams: Zak DeOssie and Michael ThomasIt is an interesting mix of captains, with the veterans Solder New York Giants Womens Hoodie (www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hoodie) , Ogletree and Thomas all being first-year Giants. They are, however, veteran players who symbolize the Giants’ effort to change their culture and add veteran leadership to the locker room. Ogletree was a captain last season with the Los Angeles Rams.This is Manning’s 12th consecutive season and DeOssie’s eighth as a Giants captain. Jonathan Casillas, who is no longer with the team, was defensive captain in 2017.“We feel good about the leadership of our team,” coach Pat Shurmur said. “We feel like the players and coaches have chosen well, and we look forward to having these captains lead us through the 2018 season.”
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You cannot download files in this forum.
XML